Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
k.s.
Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 am

x

kICK looses QUALITY?

HI everyone, i've got a question for you... i'm not sure if any one else has had the same problem as i have, but if you have please give me some advice on how to fix it... or even if you haven't gone through it but knows what i'm talking about, and knows how to solve the problem please advise me on how to fix my problem

ok so here's my problem:

When i listen to a song, that i want to sample the kick from on say Media Player/Itunes/ or Winamp (i use mediaplayer).. the original song's KICK sounds really good so when i import it into FL studio as WAV, the quality get's smaller, and when & i'm done with my song.... after i sample my kick and all... i'll export it out.... and the quality of the kick sounds really bad (poor quality and sound)... comparing to what it sounded like in the beginning with the original song that i sampled from.... it doesin't even sound like the same kick that i started with??????????????

what am i doing wrong? and why does it loose quality? and is there anything that i can do to make my KICKS sound big using FL7? :?: [/u]

when i hear it before i export it it sounds good.... after the export it looses QUALITY????
Last edited by k.s. on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Large
Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:41 am

x

Use a wave editor like Goldwave to capture the ...

nucleon
Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:13 am

x

In a sampler channel its just triggered quieter...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”