Adding Plugins to Database

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Breakz
Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:54 pm

x

Adding Plugins to Database

Hi here's part of a message i posted in looptalk about a problem i have with BMP images sometimes showing up Blank(white) in the plugin database when i open up FL!!

I've tried a dozen times now and it always brings up 2 images of the plugin when I overwrite the bmp with my own. There's definately only 1 bmp of the plugin in Data > Patches > Plugin Database > Effects, but when I open up FL it shows 2 pictures everytime I do it, 1 image with the text image and an S next to the name of the plugin (which works by dragging into the effecks rack) and the other image has a small Mona lisa next to the name of the plugin (which doesn't work by dragging into effects rack)

The 'Mona Lisa' Picture: When you add a plugin to the database, when you open FL and browse the folder you see the pictures of the plugins, next to the name of these plugins at the top left corner, there is an Icon. Normally this looks like a small text paper with an S on it. When I have been trying to put my own BMP files in, even though there's only 1 bmp in the plugin database folder for that plugin, it shows 2, one has the Icon with the Text paper and an S and the other has what looks like a very small picture of the Mona Lisa.

Anyone from FL know anything about this??

Full message here: http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=79927

Thx in advance

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 am

x

Re: Adding Plugins to Database

Do you mean that it shows two images in the FL ...

gol
Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 am

x

the only reason the BMP thumbnails don't appear...

Breakz
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

x

Hi gol, reflex, here is the screenshot. One se...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”