FL Studio 10.0.2 Content Library Doesn't work

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allenwarren
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:34 am

x

FL Studio 10.0.2 Content Library Doesn't work

FL Studio 10.0.2 - Win XP, latest updates

1. I added Sakura to a channel (note demo mode), clicked on the (noname) preset menu, and IL Content Library came up.
2. I clicked to download a Sakura patch, IL download manager loaded and displayed it was downloading a patch.
3. In the IL Content Library, nothing was showing in the "downloaded" section.
4. I closed IL Content Library, and tried again, still no patches were displaying in IL Content Library despite IL download manager having a list of files in its window that were supposed to have been downloaded.

5. After reading the help file, I decided to click in IL download manager, options->check for updates now. I got a new version available message so I proceeded.

6. I got a message that I should close FL Studio before continuing with the download manager update, so I did.
7. Closed download manager, and just for the hell of it rebooted.

8. Now IL Content Library doesn't load, it won't work from within Sakura trying to choose a patch, or by using the FL Studio online panel. I can get news from the online panel, but when I click the drop down arrow to launch content library nothing happens.

I have FL Studio 8, 9.7, 9.8, 10 installed in separate directories as is the default for installation.

Any help in getting the Content Library to work correctly in FL Studio 10 would be appreciated.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 am

x

Re: FL Studio 10.0.2 Content Library Doesn't work

Try installing the newest version from here: ht...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”