Very Quiet Export

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cneezy2
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:15 pm

x

Very Quiet Export

I cannot figure out why (and this has always been an issue for me) when I export audio from fl studio to wav or mp3 the audio is much lower than the playback in fl studio prior to exporting, usually loose about -6 to -8db after rendering. I have searched and searched this problem with no real results most have suggested to use another daw for exporting a mixed track for mastering but I disagree...any suggestions or help will be MUCH appreciated. Could it be my computer settings even though I'm using my profire 610 interface? This is what I do now to test this I open up fl studio make a quick pattern with kick, snare, hi hat, clap, export this and then reopen the wav in fl studio the audio is always lower again about -6 to -8db.

Thanks.

Equipment: HP DV7 Dual Core M260 2.5Ghz, 4GB ram, 64bit OS, win 7, m-audio profire 610

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:24 pm

x

Re: Very Quiet Export

What do you play the exported file in? It most ...

cneezy2
Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 pm

x

I play the exported back in fl studio after I h...

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 am

x

cneezy2 wrote:I play the exported back in fl st...

cneezy2
Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 am

x

I seem to have missed this page of the manual b...

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am

x

cneezy2 wrote:I seem to have missed this page o...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”