Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dbattle
Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:29 am

x

That Ol Edison Thing

Hey guys I know I post quite a few questions on the forum, but while fl studio is awesome and does so much, it has a steep learning curve also, especially for those of us who are not computer geeks. I have 2 degrees myself and I feel stupid with some of the features I don't know how to use. Here is my problem. A lot of time I will have an imported example that I am not sure of b.p.m. and I will run it through Edison to edit, slice, etc there. Some times I cant quite get the tempo to match another sample that I am using or the pitch is not quite right or it seems like I just need to stretch the sample(loop) just a little more to get it right. Edison has the time stretcher/pitch shifter feature that I think would help, but how is a newbie supposed to know how to use that thing. There is now explanation of this feature. It asks for length(ms) etc. and I don't know what to put. Where are the tutorials for this? Well, anyone that can help, please respond. While you here, maybe you can answer my other question on m-audio and the fpc generator I posted on this same forum which has had some looks but no answers. Thanx in advance for all help

dbattle
Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:06 am

x

Oops, Found info on the Edison tool, just press...

jbb
Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:29 pm

x

Re: That Ol Edison Thing

Edison has the time stretcher/pitch shifter fea...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:13 pm

x

dbattle wrote:Oops, Found info on the Edison to...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”