Fun with Resynthesis

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Eschatos
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 pm

x

Fun with Resynthesis

This is nothing special, but it's something that I've been toying around with:

I take a pattern that I created (typically with one instrument), record it into edison, and drag and drop it into my Harmor Preset's image section(parts A and B to ensure that I capture all of the sound). When you play the original pattern (or something similar) layered with what Harmor provides, you can end up with a cool&subtle haunting effect that sometimes produces some bizarre&crunchy noises...in a good way, haha. Disregard the stuff that's already in the image section in the preset. I was too lazy to take it out, lol. Just post on top of that. Also, feel free to play around with the phaser mix level. I just kept that maxed out because it kinda did this interesting "sidechain" effect for what I was doing.

Here's two examples. Thanks to pulseless for the starting point of one of these examples:
http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 49&t=84062

EDIT:
Added a dubstep thing that I'm using for an actual project of mine (I took out the other instruments so you can actually hear what's going on)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Eschatos on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eschatos
Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am

x

Re: Fun with Resynthesis

It looks like people are using it, so it's wort...

brolance
Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm

x

Re: Fun with Resynthesis

I don't think that anyone will have access to t...

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”