Suggestions

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “Deckadance Mobile”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Patton
Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:17 am

x

Suggestions

Like i mentioned in my other post, i am having problems on my ipad1, so hopefully those somewhat infrequent (but frequent enough that it's scary to use) stability issues can be fixed. In the meantime, i am still having a good time with it (until it inevitably crashes on me).

Before things are added to this great start of an app, it would be great if the things that are here already are tweaked and optimized for ease of use and fun.

1. I think it would be easier to have the up and down tempo buttons on the top and bottom of the tempo faders and rectangular rather than circles next to each other so that it is easier to press and less likely to hit the wrong one and would also take up a little less room (every mm counts on an ipad). Also, the tempo adjustment does not work very well. i find it way to sensitive.

2. It would be nice to have a little loop indicator, like right on the loop button under "LOOP" so that you don't need to switch to the loop screen to see where you are at. I'm talking about just a little number (2,4,1/2,etc.) that shows the loop setting and could get illuminated when activated with the little blue led. otherwise it is white or greyed but still represents the correct setting.

3. With the sampler....i can't always find one i like from each set, so don't end up using some of the buttons(the last 2 especially). But if you could tap the sample button to bring up a menu of ALL the samples (from all 5 sets) and then select the one you want (same for every button) you wouldn't be limited to the samples in each set for each button.
Could get rid of the left and right buttons (which are hard to press) and leave the rectangle sample buttons with a play button next to each one. Just tap the sample button to select the sample from the menu then hit the play button to the right of it to play it. It would also take up less room although i don't know what else you could put in there.

4. Scrolling the center panel settings works well. It would also be nice to be able to tap the heading ("vol", "cues", etc) to bring up a menu list of all the headings for fast switching.

5. Would like to have the automix options saved on close and some more effects would be cool.

Pretty much in order of importance to me.

Just some little things that should be easy enough to fix up. Please try to get it stable for me and ipad1 owners first though.

Thanks. Really like this as a starting point though. (looping, delay, lo pass all sound and work great especially)

jmc
Site Admin
Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 am

x

Re: Suggestions

Hi, Thanks for the suggestions. I hope we can ...

canderous
Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 pm

x

Custom samples is great idea i've been thinking...

Patton
Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:28 am

x

I already posted some suggestions but after pla...

Shougan
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 am

x

There is a delay with some "break" effect when ...

Return to “Deckadance Mobile”