Lost FL Studio in "system crash".

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dutchrush
Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:01 pm

x

Lost FL Studio in "system crash".

Hi everyone at FL Support Forum...

My name is Ton, 43 years young and I'm from the Netherlands...
Some time ago I purchased FL Studio 5 (end of 2006 I gather) -and ever since I've been using it with great interest and pleasure. But now something terrible is happened :-(
Yep! finally my computer crashed! and in spite of my original intentions to, for once, make a decent backup...I didn't. Well, the conclusion of this all is that I lost the programm obviously and that I would gladly like it back...
Don't know if there's a chance the people of FL Studio can confirm that I actually bought this programm once (after I give some more personal information of myself on request, so they can verify it), but that would of coarse be very nice and helpful.
Well, if there is a solution however, I would really appreciate it if I got one :-) Can you let me know?

Thanks in advance,

Ton (dutchrush)

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:05 pm

x

If you purchased the online version, or if you ...

dutchrush
Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:31 am

x

Ah thanks! will do! )) Ton.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”