I bought Fl xxl 7 and the next day 8 came out.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dlook0001
Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:41 pm

x

I bought Fl xxl 7 and the next day 8 came out.

I bought fl 7xxl from Guitar Center and the next day 8 came out. I had already installed it so there is no going back. What really makes me upset is the fact that I had already purched FL 7 studio version and was upgrading to xxl to get the extra plug ins. I have now spent almost 500.00$ and I still do not have all the plug ins that 8xxl comes with. Out of every other company I deal with there is usually a discount when you upgrade. Not for Fl though. I asked the rep how much it would cost to go to 7xxl from 7studio and they sent me back an E-Mail saying 369.99. So to make a long story short a Plunked out the cash and got it. Then to my astonishment the next day 8xxl comes out and it has the plugins that I did not get with 7xxl. What is the perk for being a loyal customer? I can pay 29.99 to have a life time upgrade, but I have already payed out 500.00$. And will this upgrade come with the extra plugins or will it be like 7xxl and have them be demos. Also when I drop 369.00 I dont expect any VSTs to be freakin demos. Mabey some new products but not toxic and all the other virtual synths that should come with F.Loops. I did the right thing and bought F.L right out of the box but now I feel like I have been taken for a ride! I do not blame Image Line exclusively. Guitar Center should have known that 8 was comming out the next day and they should have told me that 7xxl does not come with all the vsts that are demos on 7studio and the fl demo, But there is little I can do now about it now considering the money has been spent.

tif105
Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:56 pm

x

Calm urself, register ur software with imagelin...

jobro
Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:35 pm

x

You know what? I bought FL7 after I saw that FL...

Full_Mooner
Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:25 pm

x

Look, you've already spent the money to get the...

dlook0001
Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 pm

x

Im going to pay the extra money for the lifetim...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:38 pm

x

Greetings, Just to be clear. You are entitled ...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

chris
Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:59 pm

x

Scott wrote: Boxed users: You are entitled to ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”