Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
caine419
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 pm

x

Easy question.. PLZ HELP ME!!!

I have a program that has a portamento (I think its called) which means one note sliders to the other very smoothly, and thats the kind of effect I want on my next project. The only problem is, I have the demo version of the program (Albino) that does this, and it adds a sound every minute so I can't really do this how I hoped.

One thing I came up with is that I would lay down the melody, and then open my recording software, select it to record from a stereo or mono mix, that is what records all the sounds on your computer. The Albino program I am using doesn't put the sounds in at certain times when I record, just when you have the program up every once in a while it will do that. So all I have to do is record it and keep trying until I get the whole melody without the noise it inserts.

Then I was going to save that and put it as a sound in FL Studio, and then just open it up in playlist and make it so it goes throughout the whole track. The only problem is, it starts over before it finishes, meaning another one comes in before the first even gets done.

Even if I make the step sequencer as long as it will go, it still doesn't work.

What can I do to fix this? Thanks for any help!

Toxikator
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 pm

x

put the audio as a clip in the playlist or else...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”