EzGenerator 4 Live Pages Shop module questions

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mondano
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:04 am

x

EzGenerator 4 Live Pages Shop module questions

First of all: EZGenerator 4 great! Best spend money this year ;-)

I really like to work with it and I hope this will stay for a long time now ;-) Thanks!

Some questions regarding the shop module:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Shop Data Fields
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a way to make more than 3 option fields that will behalfe like the option1, option2 and
option3 fields (item1;item2;item3;) in the Admin menue?

If I - for example - create a new option4 field with field type "text", only the text is shown online not any option field.

2. Order process
Is it possible to link directly from the detail page to the cart page? At the moment it jumps
back to the category page and then I must click once more to go to the card page.
I sure can insert the cart to show in the category page but that's not good in my case.

3. Right image when choosing another color.
If I have a product with more than one colour and I insert the other colors in the the option fields, can I show the right image for the product with the choosen color especially in the cart?
At the moment it just inserts the first image, whatever color I choose. This is a little bit
confusing for the customer...would be great if I can change it somehow.

4. Custom Admin Notification
I want to be able to send a real "custom" Admin Notification with variables I want to insert.
For example the image of the product would be very usefull or some hidden fields for example..

5. Reference of all placeholders
Is there a reference with all available placeholder/variables that I can use in EZGenerator
(not meaning the macro fields which I can open in the macro-fields menu). I mean the core variables.

Please keep on making the best webbuilder out there! ;-)

Cheers!

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 am

x

Re: EzGenerator 4 Live Pages Shop module questions

hi 1. Shop Data Fields -----------------------...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”