Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Toxikator
Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:23 pm

x

Snoku wrote:
Toxikator wrote:
and the product quality has fallen.
Also wrong... there's no accounting for musical taste, naturally, but the recording quality HAS gotten better; you can't possibly expect me to believe that an iPod full of every song you've ever heard in a digital format that never degrades, no matter how many plays, is of an inferior quality to a solid wax disc that had to be on a perfectly still player and cleaned before every use, and which would get crappier sounding with every play.
SERIOUSLY:
The music of the last few years is partly not only absolute crappy arranged but also shitty produced. I'm absolutely shocked how many of those "pro"-recordings have clipping and how many of them have distorted voices or fruited up dynamics in general.
Just listen to "Madonna - Hung up" ... the engineer should be shot for so totally doing a shyte job on this one.
And "taste" is overrated ... hell, most people don't even have an own taste. You can easily see it by todays success of anti-musicians like Timbaland.
Thank you for thate irate LewisBlackesque bit of shouting, but it doesn't change anything. Recording quality is not the same thing as how the track is produced; once again, that's a matter of taste. However, the actual FIDELITY of the recordings has gotten better. This is fact, unless you're a vinylphile.

Snoku
Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:51 pm

x

Generally yes .. probably. But in some cases ab...

JOJOLO
Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:56 pm

x

Capitalist ideology is based on egoism : "I wan...

Mark Wheeler
Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:10 pm

x

JOJOLO wrote:... Be yourself. A quiet round of ...

JOJOLO
Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:28 pm

x

Thank you. Simple doesn't mean false. Furthermo...

Toxikator
Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 pm

x

JOJOLO wrote:Just see the opinions of the vast ...

JOJOLO
Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:20 pm

x

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fa...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”