Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cmunoz
Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:18 pm

x

Help! FL Studio wont record correctly

Hello, thanks for your time first of all.

My problem is this.

I put FL Studio into record mode and add a channel for some strings or whatever.

Let's say I want to lay down a note. So I hold down two or three keys to get a note on the keyboard while FL Studio is recording and when i stop it to review what i've recorded it only reflects that I have hit ONE of the 2-3 keys. So in essence, I can be recording, play a C-Note and hear the C-Note through my speakers but FL Studio only plays back a single key being pressed down and i have to manually add the other two so it is the complete note.

im using Windows XP SP2 and a Yamaha YPT-200. but the problem exist even when i'm using my PC keyboard to play notes.

Let me rephrase the issue so there is no confusion about what the issue is.

If i record anything in FL studio that requires holding down two or more keys on the keyboard, only one key is recorded. I go into piano roll and only one line is there when there should be two or more lines that make up the full note of what im playing. this has never worked properly and hopefully i can have it resolved.

thank you for your time! i truly have looked hard to resolve this, im sure its something simple and overlooked.

Peace

cmunoz
Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:19 pm

x

WOO HOO! someone in a forum has answered my ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”