MINISYNTH Patch sharing thread

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Scott
Site Admin
Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:02 pm

x

MINISYNTH Patch sharing thread

Please get MiniSynth presets from the MiniSynth Presets & Programming Forum <-- this is a link, click it ;)

FL Studio Mobile 3 Put the .flms presets into ..\Internal Storage\FLM User Files\My Presets or open them direct from the forum or download location on your device to import to FL Studio Mobile.

Manual Entry

How to Import/Export MiniSynth Presets

OR

Open presets in a File Manager or Email on your device, FL Studio Mobile should be an 'Open in' option. This will move the patches to ..\My Presets

Regards Scott

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:14 pm

x

Re: MINISYNTH Patch sharing thread

These are presets that originally shipped with ...

The Mad Wolf E.T
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:22 pm

x

Here is some presets i am celebrating my new mi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TLOG
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:30 pm

x

Couldn't see where to post these in the MS foru...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aidy Cross
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:20 pm

x

A huge preset pack consisting of more than 1000...

Reav
Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:33 am

x

I guess 4 presets is better than nothing, might...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”