I cant get FL studio's numbers

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PhreaSpirit
Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:42 pm

x

I cant get FL studio's numbers

Hello! First of all. I have an acapella at 93 bpm. I wanna set the project to 93 bpm as well. I know its pretty simple from the start but! Sometimes acapella is not exact BPM. When you click on tempo screen with your right button it says" type in value". If i type "93" it transforms into....486.156. What the hell is that? I mean i want, for example, 93.100 and what do i get? Right, 486.672. What is that supposed to mean?! Cant i just have the exact BPM instead of those crazy numbers wich are, in fact, FAR away from 93 bpm. When i choose the command "set" it does nothing. Man, i am going crazy..Same with the volume. 100% volume means 100% 0.0db 1.00. What is this "1.00"?! At the same time, 99% volume can be 0.99 and 0.97 respectively! Guys, please tell what the hell is going on in here, i want straight and understandable values, not this mess!!!!

Thanks!!

FidelityMusic
Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:00 pm

x

Re: I cant get FL studio's numbers

Hello PhreaSpirit, FL Studio's 'Type value' wo...

RoadCrewWorker
Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:12 pm

x

Re: I cant get FL studio's numbers

I mean, i have a way... FineTempo.png ... and a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”