Still problems....ooh g...omg!!$

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
J. Donavan
Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:58 pm

x

Still problems....ooh g...omg!!$

Well guys I am wondering will i just be playing out my drum samples on the keyboard rather than drum pad? The instrument files still don't load automatically on my Galaxy Note 5? What's going on? The dwp. file still doesn't play after initial loading I don't know how big the bug is but u need to kill it stomp it out whatever needs to be done. Tell me what's going on?

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:32 pm

x

Re: Still problems....ooh g...omg!!$

J. Donavan wrote:Well guys I am wondering will ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”