GMS (Groove Machine Mobile) Patch Sharing Thread

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Scott
Site Admin
Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:37 pm

x

GMS (Groove Machine Mobile) Patch Sharing Thread

Share them here ;)

GMS Manual

Example:
GMSynth Upper Lead.flmpst
Put in ... ..\Internal Storage\FLM User Files\My Presets

OR

Open presets in a File Manager or Email on your device, FL Studio Mobile should be an 'Open in' option. This will move the patches to ..\My Presets

Legacy Presets

These are presets that originally shipped with FL Studio Mobile, dropped in later versions.

Legacy GMS Presets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

t3h m00kz
Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:22 pm

x

Re: GMS (Groove Machine Mobile) Patch Sharing Thread

Here's some of my GMS work used in "Cozumel" (I...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Euphoric Fusion
Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:41 pm

x

@t3h m00kz I've finished my track now so I thou...

JackSp@rrow
Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:38 pm

x

Whistle patch for GMS synthesizer

JackSp@rrow
Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 pm

x

Sylenth1 type bass and pad presets

Adu_Whyte
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:39 am

x

I synthesized a snare in GMS. Not the best soun...

The Mad Wolf E.T
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:23 pm

x

Here is 8 presets i created with gms. İ think t...

The Mad Wolf E.T
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm

x

These are pure magic ... have fun... Tweak th...

TLOG
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:10 am

x

'vrs'.

Loxels
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:29 am

x

grabbag of hybrids and chimeras

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”