----- Synth_dfr has won the contest. The voting thread is here.
As the winner of the last IL user contest, i can set the rules for the next one. Those they are:
I challenge you to create a track only using Sytrus.
If you use presets or do everything from scratch this is up to you. Be as creative as you can.
- As many Sytrus as you want
- No other plugins, samples or audio files. The layer plugin to layer more Sytrus together and the Fruity Envelope Controller is allowed
- You can use the mixer (stereo separation etc.) but no FX plugins. X/Y(/Z) controller is allowed
- You are allowed to use automations
- It's ok to analyze an audio file inside Sytrus
- 1 submission per post in this thread with both a mp3 and flp
- length: 1,30 - 6 minutes
- collaborations are allowed
Contest ends: April 3rd (11:59 pm german/berlin time)
The winner choose the rules for the next contest.
All contests and entrys so far: Looptalk User Contest Archive
Have fun and good luck to everyone
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]