Windows 10 Version 1703 (Build 15063.332)
FL Studio Mobile 3.1.51
A few days ago I had to reimage my device and upon reinstalling all the software I got the 3.1.51 version of FL Studio Mobile.
Unfortunately, my MIDI device (Casio CTK-4400) stopped working in FL . The UI shows CASIO USB-MIDI , but when selected no UI feedback is seen, keys are not highlighted and no sound is made. The on-screen display produces the sound though.
* Installing another app capable of reading MIDI - "Music Keyboard" app from Windows Store was reading the events properly, MIDIOX shows events as keys are played.
* Removing and installing FL Studio Mobile.
* Using a different USB port (resulted in "2 - CASIO USB-MIDI " device).
* Power-cycling the keyboard.
* Restarting Windows.
* Setting "Any available" device for MIDI.
Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]