Is there a delay plugin featuring customizable feedback times?

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tom980
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 am

0 x

Is there a delay plugin featuring customizable feedback times?

Yeah, delay. The one audio effect I can handle the worst - and that in the rarest case creates the effect I have in mind. But apart from that I have only seen delays that react after a specific amount of time - the delay time - has passed and then repeat their behaviour. Delay time and feedback level are variable aaand... that's it.
That's why I like the delay inside Sytrus the most: Using three parallel delays that work as described above I am able to create some interesting patterns -
But I do not only want interesting delay patterns, I want the delay patterns I have in mind: Rhythms that noone of the casual delays can reproduce - at least not without me forgetting the rhythm while I'm setting up a proper delay combo. And even then, some rhythms are still impossible for casual delays to create.

So is there any delay plugin out there that lets me vary the points of time where the delay gets triggered individually?

I currently have a plugin in mind with a time axis that lets me set lines on top of the axis that are responsible for when the delay should send out a signal

Tom980
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:26 am

0 x

Solution found!

Turns out what I've been looking for is called ...

Alphagem-O
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 pm

1 x

Re: Is there a delay plugin featuring customizable feedback times?

Tom980 wrote:So is there any delay plugin out t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”