Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
K1NGST3R
Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm

x

Multichannel Sends for Ambisonic Plugins

Hello everyone,
I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to have this feature, but I couldnt find a thread by a quick search.

It would be really cool, if you could open the structure of the FL Studio Mixer for Productions with ambisonic sound sets and spatial 3d audio. Other DAWs linke Reaper allow you, to send multiple channels of audio (not only to but e.g. 64) to another channel. The whole ambisonics encode/decode way needs to send multiple channels. Right now, I have to Route the outputs of my Plugins to 64 mixer channels. Therefore I run out of channels, and if I wanted to play my production back in a set with lets say 28 speakers, I would need to save 28 more channels, to Route the audio of the Decoder to.

Generally it would be really cool, if we could have some ambisonics Plugins Form image line. That would give you the opportunity, not only to mix for every surround setup, but for *every* 2D vor 3D Audio Setup, regardless of the number of speakers or of their Positions.

Especially in combination with binaural decoding for VR-Applications, I feel like this could be the next big thing, and it would ne a pleasure, to see image line beeing one of the first to implement it in their DAW.
Regards!

Return to “To Do”