Nektar Panorama - Can't override generic links for plugin specific control

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rodan
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:51 pm

1 x

Nektar Panorama - Can't override generic links for plugin specific control

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out using the Nektar Panorama P4 with FLStudio on Mac the past few days.

I am noticing that i am unable to link the knobs show under Free 1, Free 2, and Free 3 (navigated to via the transport button) to more than one control in FL at a time.

From watching FL Guru videos I understand you should be able to override generic links for knobs on a per window/channel/instrument basis.

However following his instructions I can only link one at a time in the entire project. If I try to do the process of clicking the multilink button, tweaking the knob I want to link, right clicking the multilink button and selecting override generic links, and then tweaking the knob on the keyboard nothing happens. It does not automatically figure out what knob I'm twisting and it does not make the link.

The only way I can get it to make a new link is by overriding the previous knob or allowing the knob to control both virtual knobs at the same time.

It doesn't seem to recognize that I have a new plugin window in focus.

Does anyone have any idea if this works normally with this controller or if this is a limitation of the configuration script for Nektar FLStudio control?

As a side note I'm noticing the motorized fader also doesn't seem to affect the selected mixer tracks level fader so it's possible I have something set up wrong?

Here is an image of the midi settings I have configured in FL. I'm not sure why my midi device names are different than all of the ones in the Nektar documentation.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uFInU2Rot8urOUKqnS3vyVGmIi8IxF6k

Thanks!

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”