I'm running FL Studio 20.0.3 (build 532), 64-bit, on Windows 10.
I like to dock my 'effect send' tracks to the right side of the mixer, but whenever I load a Mixer Track State to a docked track, the track gets un-docked. Of course, I can manually re-dock it each time, so this isn't an urgent issue. But it's kind of inconvenient. And I'm pretty sure it's a bug, because:
- It doesn't behave this way in FL Studio 12.5, and
- This behaviour doesn't make sense.
In case my description of the issue isn't clear, here's how to reproduce it:
- Dock any mixer track to the right side of the mixer.
- Right-click on the docked track, and choose File > Chorus Send (or any other mixer state, whether user or factory)
- The mixer track will become undocked (or rather, docked to the middle).
Thanks for looking into it.