Focusrite ASIO driver stopped working on one specific project

for all your technical questions

Return to “Technical Support (FL Studio & Plugins)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload the .swf format videos direct to the forum). Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 11 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mesogears
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 am

0 x

Focusrite ASIO driver stopped working on one specific project

I'm posting this here because my particular case of this error is completely arcane and I can't find any other threads that come close.

Today I was working on a long-running, complex project in FL 11 and was going to record something, so I switched an empty channel to Input 1. This gives me something along the lines of "Not enough ASIO output channels available. At least 2 channels are required." Once this happens, all of my audio input and output options disappear from the mixer. So for some reason, I saved the project after this before closing. Now literally every time I open this project and select my Focusrite ASIO driver, I get this error. I have tried the following methods and none of them have worked:
  • Reinstalling the Focusrite ASIO driver
  • Zipping the project and opening it in FL 12
  • Resetting that mixer track to its default state
  • Adjusting cables
  • Closing all other applications
I'm using a 1st-generation Scarlett 2i4. Also, this problem only occurs in this particular project. I tried opening a different project and everything works perfectly there. I know it can't be a cable issue because I did this without moving the cables at all.

Robiaster
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:08 pm

0 x

Re: Focusrite ASIO driver stopped working on one specific project

Could it be that you accidentally disabled the ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (FL Studio & Plugins)”