When adding a new synth to a project I (not always but usually)
1. Load the synth
2. Rename the synth channel and change its color.
3. Add a pattern.
4. Rename the pattern and change its color to match the channel name and color.
5. Add the pattern to the next empty line in the playlist.
6. Rename the playlist line and change it's color to match the synth channel.
7 route the synth. to a new mixer channel.
8. Rename the mixer channel and change it's color to match the synth.
9. Take a break after all of this because I am exhausted.
Is there an easier way to accomplish all of this?
for all your functional and musical questions
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]