Mod wheel glitches out and doesnt work right

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload the .swf format videos direct to the forum). Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 11 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
momo26
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:28 pm

0 x

Mod wheel glitches out and doesnt work right

Hi, I hope all is well.

I am currently using an M-audio keystation 88, with FL 12.

I am using kontakt instruments.

When I go ahead and record a track, I control the mod wheel with my left hand for expression. Unfortunately, while the mod wheel clearly works, it won't save the data properly. The display on screen also bugs out, as well as the track instantly becomes waaaaay longer than it should with the last note being held for several bars for no reason. The time track needle glitches and flashes everywhere as well.

What I'd like to be able to do is have the mod wheel record properly, and once it has been recorded, the data sticks. Right now the tracks are all following the modwheel "Live". I'd like it if only the selected instrument is affected by the mod wheel and not always.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”