Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
toowrongfoo
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:01 am

0 x

Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

This is an old OLD chestnut for me. I was hoping this had been solved but looks like not.

Here is what I want to do:

-I have one mono input, select that to a channel.
-Record WITH an amp sim w/o the amp sim printing (just monitoring)
-Have as many tracks of this as I want with different sims using different tones, and bass of course as well ;)

Is this still not doable? I've scoured and scoured to find the answers and the best I can come up with is ONE track, processed/printed on the take. If that is as good as it gets.......

THAT HELPS NO ONE! :lol:

Or, if any one doing vocals, bass, cello, guitars, as audio and using plugs to monitor would kindly tell me that it's doable and how (prayer)

donkeytugger
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:31 am

0 x

Re: Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

Like so;monitor.pngIn this example, recording t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

donkeytugger
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:14 pm

0 x

Re: Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

There you go, a little video showing how the ro...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nix
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

0 x

heya foo!here's the template for the latest FL-...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”