Native Instruments Massive Crashing Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
neon squid
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:35 am

x

Native Instruments Massive Crashing

I have had great luck with FL 20 and massive. But, for some reason massive started making the master volume max out and not make a sound besides a *click* and i have to hit the stop button five or six times before it resets the volume and massive. when i hit play again, it does the same thing. But its only certain sounds or fx's that it does it with. it doesn't do it with every sound. when i use massive without FL studio it loads the sounds fine. i've already uninstalled and reinstalled every program i can think of that might help. unfortunately nothing has worked so far and thats why im here.

neon squid
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:58 pm

x

Re: Native Instruments Massive Crashing

both of my products are updated. it seems like ...

neon squid
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:09 am

x

also, when i mute the channel its on its fine. ...

neon squid
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 pm

x

its all files. new ones existing ones with thos...

neon squid
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:55 pm

x

sorry t took so long, heres a video that should...

neon squid
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:03 pm

x

2019-01-15 15-57-13.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:51 am

x

I notice you are using the 32 bit version of Ma...

BflySamurai
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm

x

I just wanted to report that I've been experien...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”