Getting ilvideo_x64.dll error out of nowhere.

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HybridRD
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:31 pm

x

Getting ilvideo_x64.dll error out of nowhere.

Hello I had no issue using the ZgameEditor on January 1st but the next day I tried to use it I got the error. "FL64.exe Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point avcodec_parameters_from_context could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\ffmpeg\x64\ilvideo_x64.dll. -I then tried updating my Fl Studio from 20.0.5* to 20.1.1. Thinking it would replace the corrupted file and fix. It did not. I trying replacing the file with an old dll from the 20.0.5 install. Uninstalling FL 20 deleted the ffmpeg folder. Installing new C++ runtime libraries from 2017. I'm not sure what happend and how to fix this issue. It stopped working out of the blue. I am now back to 20.0.5 and I get the error when I try to render a video. It displays message listed above and then another message saying it cant find a dll. I try clicking abort when it errors out with the message but Fl studio then becomes unresponsive. I have to end the task. I ran a dependency walker tool and it points to some API-MS-WIN files but I have know idea what they are. Please help. My machine was running Jan 1st and was still up Jan 2nd so I know zero patches where put on during that night. Thank you.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”