Now that I own an AKAI Fire, I want to propose a feature request. I.e., I only use it for controlling while composing and mixing and not so keen on performance-mode.
So, I'd like to be able to add / remove patterns and audio clips in playlist, when FL Studio is not in performance mode.
1. Tracks would be mapped the same way they are in performance mode.
2. Grid buttons would scroll through time like they are in performance mode.
3. Pads would lit up when patterns/clips exist on particular time. If pattern/clip spans multiple time units, multiple pads would lit up.
4. Pressing a pad would add currently selected pattern/clip, if it's blank, or would remove the pattern if it's already taken.
5. Pads would be colour-coded to mark unique patterns/clips.
Post your ideas and suggestions here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]