-Allow to stack multiple markers in the grid. Inserting 2 markers in the same spot does not allow to see both markers. Stacking will allow to see multiple markers. For instance in bar 2, it would be nice it insert "Tempo marker, Notes, Key Signature, Key of the song, etc".
- If you notice in the picture, both my tempo maker and my key signature fall on the same beat. If I place the tempo marker & time signature on the same spot, only 1 marker will be visible. Please expand the area to allow us to stack (layer) markers, time signatures, and any other notes.
- Allow to insert tempo changes with markers. (Just like all the other DAW's). Just like adding a marker to do a time signature change.
- Allow the marker tempo changes to get faster or slower from one point to another (accelerate or decelerate)
Right Click "Reset"
- allow to "right click" & "reset / copy / paste / etc" individual parameters in the midi "note properties"
- Allow shortcut / hot keys
- Allow to switch between "pencil" type of automation and automation clips inside the piano roll. That way we can chose which way we would like to see the automation inside the piano roll
- Allow to insert a divider inside the playlist to work faster / efficient in lager projects. Similar to FL Studio 10
Post your ideas and suggestions here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]