Starfox-Inspired Passion Project (Soundtrack all made with FL)

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
KenLandoHiguchi
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:39 pm

0 x

Starfox-Inspired Passion Project (Soundtrack all made with FL)

Hi everyone,

My brother and I run a small game company. I was the Sound-FX engineer for a recent project we just completed which is now available on steam here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/652890/Vanguard_Knights/?fbclid=IwAR1UZ0URvmlAZUmljyLezJdKlNR8uiXONOMpDy6Mf5CSPkqDXgqZ47rcnIk
The game is designed to be a small burst of action centered on high speed rail segments, massive boss battles, and dogfights.

The entire soundtrack for the game was created on FL. It's funnily more of a FL Studio demo starring Laurie Webb lol, but If you'd like to hear the soundtrack you can find the songs here:

It's a humble project, but we're hoping to make a dent in our student loans with it. So if you or anyone you know may be interested in trying it out, please share the link with them. It would really mean the world. Also, for the next two weeks it will be on sale. So, this is a good time to get it at a discount if you're interested.

It may be small, but it has a whole lot of heart put into it, so please enjoy, and thank you so much for your time!

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”