Request FL studio Sampler as VSTi

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ricciardo
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:00 pm

0 x

Request FL studio Sampler as VSTi

Please Image-line release your sampler as VSTi...

FLstudio sampler is the best sampler i ever used, and i mean it, it features something that i cannot find in any other sampler and there are hundreeds out of there...

The pre-computed FX from its own makes this sampler so incredibly good, that i am converting old data samples from libraries of the 90s...
because of it.

The footprint and memory usage of is so light, making it so efficient that is hard to compete, i can literaly load hundreeds instances instantly...
and the sampler can behave like a virtual instrument if properly setup...

So why not release it as VSTi? sometimes i need to work with other daw's and i really really miss... my flstudio sample lib

PLEASE i really need it... because no other sampler out there have the amazing feastures of appling pre-computed effects like reverb and delay separation, that can become extremely powerful in the hands of someone who knows how to use them...

To give you an example i am gona share some of the presets i recently made, more than 300 instances in such low amount of data...
(instal is simple, just move the folders into your data, you then have the presets inside the 'database' and drag them into the channel rack)

I can't do stuff like this any other sampler because they lack pre-computed fx, if i loaded the same old samples i own into directwave per example, which is one of the most complete samplers in the market, i still can't achieve the same results... because this old samplers would sound lifeless... they are mostly in mono... and they are very old, this are 90's samples that i have been colecting and buying from old card's and cd's....

The stereo dept i can do with the reverb and delay separation in the FL studio sampler are allowing me to bring this old sounds to life and make them usable for my work but unfortunaly there is no other sampler i can do it... so please release the FL Sampler as VSTi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”