Try Again | Andrew Janow | Techno

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Andrew Janow
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:03 pm

2 x

Try Again | Andrew Janow | Techno

Hey everyone, hope your all doing well.

It's been a busy week and half, creating this new track, and working on making this dedicated room into a proper studio. I can't believe I have been producing everyday for a month and half now. Time just fly's when your having fun :o

So my real focus with this track has been to ditch all VST presets.
Every sound, aside from the kick, some percussion, and 1 FX was created using Serum starting with an INIT phase. As far as learning to create sounds Serum is awesome with it's visual tools. I still haven't scratched the surface, but I'm at least able to think of a sound I want and pretty much create it and have it match pretty close to the sound in my head.
So I'm really getting heavy into Sound Design now and I'm sure this will be my focus for the next month or so.

I'm only looking for feedback on Mixing elements. Such as (oh this sound is y is overpowering sound x, try turning it down .5 db) etc..
This track has not been mastered yet, and I'm just at the mixing stage. As far as everything else, it's all here to stay and is a done deal.

I'm just at the point now where I've listened to it so much I need some outside ears on the track. I'll master it in a couple days after I haven't listened to it for a bit lol.

Thanks again guys for all the listens, the likes, and feedback you may provide.

http://soundcloud.com/andrewjanow/tryagain
Last edited by Andrew Janow on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

T.O.P
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:22 am

0 x

Re: Try Again | Andrew Janow | Techno

First off Serum is a great VST..... I love all ...
Last edited by T.O.P on Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zwolfgang
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:51 pm

0 x

Honestly all sounds great to my ear. I have no ...

T.O.P
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:58 am

0 x

Zwolfgang wrote:Honestly all sounds great to my...

steevm
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:50 pm

0 x

My biggest issue is the lack of velocity change...

Return to “Song Exchange”