My Microphone Problems Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload mp4 format videos direct to the forum). Get a great free screenshot app here. Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DolceWalls
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:11 pm

0 x

My Microphone Problems

My microphone has static when I talk. It sounds like i'm a robot and glitches. I'm not talking about background noise. It only does this in fl studio and it works outside of that. When I change it to FL ASIO it works, but it only comes out of the left ear. I have a i5 cpu and no plugins on and it still does this. I've been dealing with this for a very long time and I can't find the answer online. I've restarted all of my windows and completely redownloaded everything. Sometimes on rare conditions it will work, but just for a second. I almost broke my computer from the anger this gave me. Please help!!

JRokujuushi
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 pm

2 x

Re: My Microphone Problems  Topic is solved

When I change it to FL ASIO it works, but it on...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:16 pm

0 x

Re: My Microphone Problems

As mentioned above, microphones are mono, so on...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”