The simple way:
Disable Harmor's internal reverb and use Fruity Reeverb 2 plugin, adjusted as close as possible to settings of Harmor's internal reverb in the preset you want, with dry level at 0%.
Harmor's internal reverb and Fruity Reeverb 2 are similar (AFAIK might even be based on same code) so it should be possible to achieve similar reverb sound.
The complex way that only works for presets without any randomness in dry sound:
1. clone the Harmor channel and its piano roll (or add a Layer and set both original and cloned channels as its children)
2. assign original Harmor to its own mixer track, for example 1
3. assign clone Harmor to its own mixer track, for example 2
4. unroute the original Harmor's mixer track output from master track
5. invert polarity of original Harmor's mixer track and route it into clone Harmor's track (1 to 2)
6. disable the reverb in original Harmor.
The result should be that dry sound of Harmor instances sums to zero, but reverb (which is only present in cloned Harmor) remains audible.
The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]