FL Studio - 3 technical issues identified Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:

1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skoss
Fri May 17, 2019 3:43 pm

0 x

FL Studio - 3 technical issues identified

Hello everyone
I noticed 3 technical problems, I vaguely did some research on the forum but didn't find any answers so I'm sorry if it looks liken a "double post".

To introduce the subject a little bit, we start by talking about the PC that is clean and has no apps that are superfluous or tons of programs that run in the background (I'm not a newcomer on fl studio (and even less in computer science), I've already been using it for many years)

I use the latest version of fl studio

Problem 1: "reverse polarity" works strangely it doesn't seem to me to have noticed this in the past, I explain myself, I open a clean session, I take a sample that I put in the playlist, I copy the same sample and place it underneath first by doing a "make unique" and I apply a "reverse polarity" on that.
It works fine, but as soon as I use the cut function on any section of the two samples, the area after the "cut" is no longer in reverse polarity mode you can hear the sound but in a filtered way, I don't understand why it does that.

Problem 2: The latest versions of FL Studio no longer allow multi instance :/ so no matter what session is launched to work with 2 sessions at the same time (one draft, another clean) it leaves the loading of the other session in the middle.

Problem 3: I don't know if it's a problem, it's not really boring but to note anyway, sometimes when the sound plays and I open the "piano roll" via the toolbar (top), it has the effect of increasing the volume of the entire session (not just a sample or a synth).

Thank you for your answers.
Don't hesitate to ask for more details.

Robiaster
Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 pm

0 x

Re: FL Studio - 3 technical issues identified

Hi there.1. For the first one, this is related ...

Skoss
Fri May 17, 2019 4:56 pm

0 x

Thank you for your answers,1/ I don't know if I...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Fri May 17, 2019 7:15 pm

0 x

The clip start of the second one is later than ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”