MUSIC STUDIO 2 MIDI IMPORT TO FL STUDIO

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
KIKATZAS
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:15 pm

x

MUSIC STUDIO 2 MIDI IMPORT TO FL STUDIO

HELLO MY FRIENDS.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE TWO:

1.I HAVE MIDI FILES WRITTEN INITIALLY WITH MUSIC STUDIO 2. I WANT TO IMPORT THESE MIDI FILES INTO FL STUDIO AND BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE INSTRUMENTS BASED ON FL STUDIO INSTRUMENTS. IS THIS FEASIBLE? IF NOT. WHAT IS THE CLOSEST SOLUTION TO THIS. I DONT WANT TO WRITE THE WHOLE SONGS FROM BEGINNING.

2. I PREFER MUSIC STUDIO 2 INTERFACE WHEN I WRITE THE SONGS (WITH ANDROID) BUT I WANT TO FINALIZE WITH FL STUDIO BECAUSE IT HAS BETTER SOUND QUALITY AND IT IS MORE PROFESSIONAL. WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE ON THIS?

WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY MY FRIENDS .THANK YOU.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 pm

x

Re: MUSIC STUDIO 2 MIDI IMPORT TO FL STUDIO

This should be possible, what is preventing you...

KIKATZAS
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:08 pm

x

I DID THIS BUT I COULD NOT FIND OUT HOW TO TRAN...

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:08 am

x

MIDI is just note and control data, its up to y...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”