Mixer Channel won't change color Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
grahamingram1982
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:49 pm

x

Mixer Channel won't change color

Hello,
I am still learning FL Studio. I had all my drum channels in the mixer pink. I pressed something wrong (I don't know what!) and now my kick drum channel is grey and when I try to change the color back to pick like the other channels it stays grey. The channel number at the top is still pink but the body of the channel is grey. It is a slightly different grey color than when there is no color chosen so it seems to be indicating something about the channel (like something is selected or a setting has been changed for that channel). Can you explain to me what this is telling me? Thanks!

Robiaster
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:11 pm

x

Re: Mixer Channel won't change color

Could you post a screenshot of this? FWIW, The...

grahamingram1982
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:34 pm

x

Thanks for your reply! Yes I have attached a pi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Evyi
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:55 pm

x

Re: Mixer Channel won't change color  Topic is solved

Hi there. It looks like what Robiaster said. ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

grahamingram1982
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:57 am

x

Thank you so much for your help! I knew it was ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”