Loading project crashes FL Studio 20 on MacOS

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Pomax
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:03 am

x

Loading project crashes FL Studio 20 on MacOS

I have a project that was super fun to work on, exported it to mp3, exported a quick visualiser to mp4 for a tweet, and then removed the visualiser, saved the project, and closed FL Studio. Now, if I try to reopen the project, it crashes FL Studio 20 on MacOS almost immediately upon loading (with only three patterns over 8 bars... so that's fun).

Initially I figured the project file was probably corrupted, so I ran the diagnostic tool to fix the project, but that says "Project file was not fixed (corruption was not found)" so I'm not sure how I can go about getting back to working with this project. Is there a way to step through the load process to figure out what exactly is going wrong when this project tries to load?

I also tried to "force" removal of plugins that might be crashing, but it only lists three of the many more plugins involved in the project, and removing all of those does not mitigate the immediate crash on load.

Pomax
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:30 pm

x

Re: Loading project crashes FL Studio 20 on MacOS

updated to 20.6.0.1458, which also reports the ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pomax
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:37 am

x

Given that the plugin that's apparently breakin...

Pomax
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 am

x

Still the same problem it looks like. I had lit...

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:08 am

x

Pomax wrote: ↑Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 am Still th...

Pomax
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:21 pm

x

Yeah, I figured as much. I started on another t...

bigshaadytracks
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:11 pm

x

Re: Loading project crashes FL Studio 21 on MacOS

My issue is when I try to load up my project fr...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”