Edit multiple channels notes in piano roll at once.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hegedis
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:25 pm

x

Edit multiple channels notes in piano roll at once.

As a user i would like to have a feature to select multiple channels on the channel rack (shift + left click).
Then open a context menu (maybe right click on a selected channel) and be able to choose "edit selected channels in piano roll".
It opens a piano roll (lets say we selected two channel). In the piano roll, notes that are belongs to the first channel is marked as "yellow" color (arbitrary decesion), and the notes that belongs to the second channel marked as "green".

Having this way, i can edit notes without openning the other channel in piano roll and go back and forth (yes, i know there is an option to enable ghost notes and double click on a note, than it takes to the channel). But sometimes there are multiple channels in the same channel rack, when it is barely possible to differentiate channel notes that are at a similar position.

Back to the feature request, if i would like to add a note to a selected channel i could just add a note with a color that belongs to the channel (when opening the two channels each channels notes has predefined different colors).

Audiobusters
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:02 am

x

Re: Edit multiple channels notes in piano roll at once.

hegedis wrote: ↑Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:25 pm As a u...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”