- I've been working on an acoustic guitar song with multiple tempo changes and it is a NIGHTMARE.
- Resample or Stretch Mode makes no difference for recorded clips
- They still resize and shift with tempo changes but I noticed that consolidated audio clips set to stretch do not move
- I asked myself "Why" and added some #%#$% at the end.
- So I decided to examine the sample properties in Edison (no easy way in the playlist) and I think I know why
- Consolidated Audio has no Tempo information BUT recorded clips have the tempo from the START of the song embedded - so even if they are recorded wholly in a section with a different tempo to the start, the wrong tempo information is embedded and they are out of sync
- When I record audio in a tempo change song - it embeds useless and often incorrect tempo information, then adds a time multiplier in the clip properties and it is a complete disaster
FL 21 maybe?