Think I F%^&#$^ Up My FPC NEEED HELP!!! ASAP!!!

Exchange FPC kits here

Return to “FPC - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MashDiRoadLex
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am

x

Think I F%^&#$^ Up My FPC NEEED HELP!!! ASAP!!!

Okay, Thnk u 4 reading this 1st off. I had ran into this problem before. This is only bcuz the very 1st time this happened, i was new and evrytime after that (tho a handful of times), I didnt have an mpd or sum type of midi controller. I was excited 2 get this joint i chopped up in fl on the fpc. I usually use as of late the Akai MPD226, wen creating my "Masterful Interpretations"....lol I finished loading my samples into the fpc evrything was wrkng and ready 2 go. Then, I accidentally touched sumthing, im thinking maybe along the bottom of my keyboard, as i was using the keys to play my sample live to the playlist after it was chopped up, and the FPC stopped PERFORMING!!!. Now, evrything (was at the time) n is (currently) wrking fine. Reason being i had opened the sound i had chopped into the FPC inside of edison, jus 2 confirm if it was styll, audible. It was. It played seamlessly, but upon exiting edison and returning to the fpc, the loaded sample cud not b heard, as if it was on sum type of mute that i had administered accidentally, to my beat. I reset evrything, leaving of course my sample that i chopped up, trying to rectify the drama..... to no avail. Looked on youtube and all i got were videos of tutorials on how to use the Fpc, rather than fix any mishaps that may occur from making mistakes or jus doin plain ol' stupid $#&^ n friggin' up the stuff u got on the plugin. So wit a lack of microwave solutions n a slightly rising temper, I came 2 u guyz here hopin' that u cud offer sum kind words of assistance 2 help me get this n a few other beats bakk that i havent touched since the inception of this untimely mishap. Ur help is greatly appreciated.
Peace.

Return to “FPC - Presets & Programming”