HELP ME ASAP PLS: Fruity Wrapper Error!! I can't open most of my Plugins

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rumaine
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:00 pm

x

HELP ME ASAP PLS: Fruity Wrapper Error!! I can't open most of my Plugins

Hi I can't work on my projects since yesterday because, when I open any of my more expensive plugins, I get a Fruity Wrapper error saying:

---The Fruity Wrapper plugin caused a critical error while loading its state. Its strongly advised to close the application and restart.... please contact your manufacuturer about this problem.-----

I already updated my windows, deleted and redownloaded some of my plugins, reloaded the plugin list, including the "plugins that caused errors". I was on FL12, then I also downloaded the FL20 from the ImagineLine Website and activated my license there, but in FL20 then I got the same error. Same in FL12 so I still have this Error popping up everytime I open for example my Ozone 9 from Izotope, my INF EQ from Slate, or most of my other plugins from other manufacturers.

HELP ME PLS :cry: :!:

Alphons
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:07 pm

x

Re: HELP ME ASAP PLS: Fruity Wrapper Error!! I can't open most of my Plugins

Hi there, I did some research after looking at...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:56 pm

x

Re: HELP ME ASAP PLS: Fruity Wrapper Error!! I can't open most of my Plugins

Spencer Vedl wrote: ↑Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:14 pm I...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”