File transfer does not carry over Midi or Drums & changes the tempo! - Videos Provided

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JSHR
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:44 pm

x

File transfer does not carry over Midi or Drums & changes the tempo! - Videos Provided

Hello, just bought the FL mobile app :shock:
When I import my project file into the the FL Mobile Plugin on my Mac, all the midi and drum programs are gone, the samples I've used are stretched and the entire projects tempo changes :(

I'm running Monterey version 12.2.1 (the m1) and FL studio on v20.9.2[build 2670].
My FL Mobile app is version 4.1.4 but the Plugin version on the Mac is only version 4.0.7.

could you help me with this please?
I have attached some videos, this is what it sounds like on my phone where I made it.
RPReplay_Final1665608648.mov
and this is what comes out of the FL STUDIO MOBILE PLUGIN on the Mac after the file transfer. Sound at 28seconds.
RPReplay_Final1665610718.mov
I have tried using the ZIP folder instead but the same thing happens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”