New Macro Option: Save current Project as Template

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Swiftdreamer
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:44 pm

x

New Macro Option: Save current Project as Template

I think this option would be great for setting up custom templates from existing projects really quickly, as I find myself spending a lot of time on this:

Have a menu that will give you the option to reset the type of clips/inserts/etc to save as a new project. Maybe the first version of this macro effects clips/inserts/etc in a general, All or nothing type of way, while updated versions can get more specific & effect certain categories, groups, & individually selected clips/inserts in a relevant category.

I have created a very bare bones control surface preset that is supposed to represent some of the options the menu could have. Note that 1. It is not completed & 2. It shows some ideas that may make sense to include later rather than sooner if this were to be implemented, but I wanted to share the ideas that popped into my head in case it sparked further ideas others could share & add on to this. I will update it as well as I get more ideas for the macro & how it should work
FL64_m6DkwDpquu.png
FL64_4kXlaCl0y1.png
FL64_wFkCY0A4OM.png
FL64_fPQ3R2l1K7.png
FL64_Jkz835vdgp.png
FL64_pk2PlpXmEH.png
FL64_4athRM98Oi.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”