[Winner: Nakura] Looptalk User Contest | February 2023 | One Synth to Rule them All

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bruellbart
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:09 pm

x

[Winner: Nakura] Looptalk User Contest | February 2023 | One Synth to Rule them All

ONE SYNTH TO RULE THEM ALL
Synth.png
The idea is very simple: pick one synth (but as many instances of it as you want) and stick with it. You may use percussion options FL provides in the current installer, but completely irrelevant bonus points will be awarded if one gets the chosen synth to do percussion stuff, too (easy mode: FLEX - intermediate: Sytrus - expert: 3xOSC).
(I'd love to get a PoiZone only track ;D)

RULES:
  • Only stock FLS stuff included in the current installer
  • Only use one synth, but as many instances of it as you want
  • You may use percussion stuff the current installer provides or record your voice
  • You may use the vocals in the Packs folder
  • Reasonable track length (1:30-7:00 approx.)
  • Both the .flp and .mp3 (Looped Zip Package if you recorded stuff) must be uploaded. SoundCloud link of the submitted track is optional, but appreciated
  • Please provide the name of your synth in any form within the song title for better comparability.
  • The winner of this contest will have the right to host the next one. If the winner doesn't want to make use of it, the second placed contestor will get the right, then the third and so on
I will not be super super strict with the rules (except the "only one synth" one) if I see one follows the spirit of the contest

The contest will end at February 21st, 10:00pm UTC/GMT+1.
Voting will then be open for 3 days.

Have fun :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bruellbart on Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Audiobusters
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:15 pm

x

Entries | L.U.C. | Feb. 2023 | One Synth to Rule them All

Entries DerraDex DerraDex - Main Menu: 3xOsc ...
Last edited by Audiobusters on Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:56 am, edited 10 times in total.

DerraDex
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:17 pm

x

Re: Looptalk User Contest | February 2023 | One Synth to Rule them All

Audiobusters wrote: ↑Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:15 pm E...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DerraDex on Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HowBoutSomeSnus
Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:24 am

x

Life got in the way of my plans a bit, but I ma...
Last edited by HowBoutSomeSnus on Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

4mB
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:15 pm

x

4mB |/ I sawer you in the elevator and I th...

Dave 201
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:26 pm

x

I have an entry! Do I also get irrelevant bonus...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”