Wusikstation Audio Overload Problem - which is the latest Wusikstation 7 Version?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Caine
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:57 pm

x

Wusikstation Audio Overload Problem - which is the latest Wusikstation 7 Version?

Older Topic and open in TECH Forum (but i think it is the VST fault)

New infos:
i just found maybe a solution so far, i used Wusikstation 5 i think in the past maybe which was only 32 bit and then later? i cannot remember anymore upgraded to Wusikstation 7 which also offers 64bit. so while opening my projects i used of course Wusikstation 7 (maybe i used it too only 32bit in the past only i dunno) and the issue seems in the 64 bit version. deleting/moving the 64bit dll and letting FL Studio the Wusikstation 7 32bit it seems to not Overload anymore.

long story short 64 bit Wusikstation 7 is bugged it seems.

can anyone let me know which Wusikstation 7 he has? i dunno what the latest version is/was, maybe it got updated and i have an old version :/

Original Post
i have with random FL Studio projects problems with this VST. (Loaded in FL20)

many old projects work without problems so i dunno why it acts like that.

the VST is in Version 7, sadly the Developer is pretty bad.... there is no new version for the v7 version and the latest Wusikstation is not recommendable and i wont buy it as the dev got a very bad reputation.

maybe there is a workaround/fix in FL Studio somehow?

the seperate instances are playable in patternplay BUT you MAY NOT switch patterns! you need to hit the STOP button before playing the next one.

in the Playlist Mode you get immediate Audio Overload when it hits 2 Wusikstation instances at the same time.

maybe there is a way to try to prevent this Audio overload?

does someone maybe also got this?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”