Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AndrewSick
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:02 pm

x

How to stop samples from stretching when changing bpm

I've run into this problem several times and haven't seen any fixes for it. Basically I have an instrumental track that has BPM changes during the song. For example a song might start at 96bpm, then jump to 192 and then go back to 96. So I'm trying to record vocals and lay out the tempo changes so the click will sync with the song. It works fine until the tempo change and suddenly the instrumental track jumps to a different size and messes up everything. EX1 shows the track lined up and EX2 shows when it hits the tempo change and stretches.

(Yes, I am aware that 192 is just double time for 96. But what about a tempo change from 150 to 120 etc?)

I have tried every stretching algorithm for the instrumental: Auto, Resample, Stretch etc. Nothing is working.

I am only trying to change the BPM of the Click track and FX like Delay and Reverb.

The tempo changes are already IN the instrumental, I'm just trying to make my click track match the changes.

This should be really simple to fix but I have searched several times and never found a solution. Imageline PLEASE help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”