Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Touch The Universe™
Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:35 pm

x

Stellar Atmospheres Library for Directwave

SOUNDSET DESCRIPTION

Touch The Universe is proud to present “Stellar Atmospheres” for the exquisitely crafty Directwave synth from Native Instruments. The bank contains a total of 197 meticulously crafted multi-wave sample presets and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. Each patch uses multisamples and are located in a file sharing the same patch name so this library can also be used as a sampler pack, of course.

The soundset covers a vast sonic territory and is full of exotic character thanks. It contains exclusively ambient patches such as vibrant soundscapes, ambient textures, and many beautiful lush pads. The source of the audio material come exclusively from patches from Touch The Universe other soundsets, specifically from Lush-101, Pigments, Largo, Sylenth, Massive-X and Omnisphere. Furthermore, these are the individual sound sources used in our Latest Kontakt Library "Cloud Fields". Every soundsource from that library is contained in these directwave presets. Since these presets contain multi-waves in there own folder, of course they can easily be used in any sampler that imports multi wave or even single wave presets so, in essence, not only is this a library for Directwave, but its also a kick ass sample pack that has a variety of uses.

I don't normally used Directwave, but it is the sampler I used to create multisamples for my other releases in Rapid, Halion, Kontakt, Dune 3, Pigments, etc. I figured I may as well release a bank for Directwave since they are already available, and also for those who enjoy sample packs and either don't have access to the aforementioned synths, or do, but prefer to work with the samples themselves, outside of any synths or of there own choosing.

https://youtu.be/nQejBojg_V0

STELLAR ATMOSPHERES SOUNDSET DETAILS

Includes 197 Presets
Weighs roughly 600MB
All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

PATCH BREAKDOWN

Pads - Atmospheres - Textures - Ambience - 197

Price = $14
https://www.touch-the-universe.com/dire ... -main.html

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”